How to Play PUBG Mobile on Mac: We all know how big the gaming industry is. And some games are very popular. One of these games is PUBG Mobile. Which is played a lot in today’s time, it is played a lot in India too. PUBG mobile game is available on Android and iOS. but is it available in mac?
If not available then can’t I play PUBG mobile on Mac? It is not whether Pubg is available on Mac or not, people can play Pubg mobile on Mac devices.
In this article, You will find the way to Play PUBG mobile on Mac devices. Follow this guide till the end because if you miss any step you can’t play Pubg mobile in mac. let’s start:
How Download PUBG Mobile to Mac:
- You can download BigNox for Mac on bignox.com. Be sure to choose the Mac version from the download page.
- Install Nox on your Macbook and then launch the emulator program.
- Install the details of your Google Account to access the PlayStore.
- Get PUBG on your MacBook through on Google PlayStore.
How to Install PUBG on Mac using Boot Camp Assistant
- Start Boot Camp Assistant for your Mac by going to applications > Utilities > Boot Camp Assistant, or pressing Space + Command and searching for Boot Camp Assistant.
- Get the Windows 10 ISO file from the official website of Windo.
- Utilizing Boot Camp Assistant Create a partition using Boot Camp Assistant Windows 10 and format that partition.
- Install Windows 10 in the newly created partition.
- Start-up into Windows 10 by holding the “Option” button when you turn off the MacBook.
- Install Steam, log in and download PUBG onto your MacBook. Naturally, you’ll be required to purchase Steam to download the Steam version before completing the download PUBG on your MacBook Air.
If you play games and stream on any platform then you have to use broadband internet to get maximum speed. ACT Fibernet provides you good speed, If you are already using ACT Fibernet and facing any problem then contact them: ACT FiberNet Customer Care Number – Toll-Free Number 2022
How to Run/Play PUBG Mobile on MACBook?
Once you’ve completed installing Windows on MAC through Boot Camp and Boot Camp, you’ll be capable of downloading Android emulators to Windows. We recommend you use this program called Tencent Gaming Buddy to run PUBG Mobile on your PC. Here’s how to download and set up Tencent Gaming Buddy on Mac.
Step 1. To begin, go to this link to install Tencent Gaming Buddy on your personal computer.
Step 2. Then install Tencent Gaming Buddy on your PC and launch the application. Click on Install to install the app.
Step 3. After that, you’ll be presented with a similar interface. You will need to click on the ‘Start’ button.
Step 4. Step 4. Tencent Gaming buddy will automatically download the PUBG Mobile game from its servers.
It will download between 1.6 up to two gigabytes of information. You should wait for a couple of minutes or hours until the download is completed. Once it is done, launch the app and enjoy the app.