- 1 MacBook Air 3,1 (11-Inch, Late 2010)
- 2 MacBookAir 3,1 Models
- 3 Miscellanea
- 4 Links
- 5 Apple Macbook Air 11-inch Late 2010 ..after a decade [Video]
MacBook Air 3,1 (11-Inch, Late 2010)
This MacBook Air 3,1 (11-inch, Late 2010) is powered with a dual core ultra-low-voltage 1.4 GHz Air Core 2 Duo (SU9400) and NVIDIA GeForce 320M integrated graphics processor with 256 MB of shared DDR3 memory. It features 2 GB 4 GB of RAM, a 64 GB 128 GB flash storage. The widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix display has 1366 x 768 native resolution and a glossy surface.
An optional version includes 1.6 GHz Air Core 2 Duo processor (SU9600).
MacBook Air 3,1 has an inbuilt FaceTime video camera with 720p resolution and two stereo speakers placed under the keyboard for multimedia and AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n) port and Bluetooth 2.1+EDR for communication. Two USB 2.0 ports, analog audio out and Mini DisplayPort video out with external 30-inch display support sum up the connectivity options. This model lacks Firewire, Ethernet (with an external adapter available for an extra cost), and optical audio in/out.
October 20, 2010.
- Codename: MacBook Air.
- Processor Speed: 1.4 GHz (SU9400) Intel Core 2 Duo with 3 MB on-chip L2 cache Optional 1.6 GHz (SU9600) Intel Core 2 Duo with 3 MB on-chip L2 cache.
- Boost Speed: N/A.
- Processor Architecture: 64-bit.
- Processor type: Air Core 2 Duo (SL9400) ” Penryn-3M”.
- Processor upgrade: soldered.
- Cores: 2.
- Graphics core: Yes.
- On-Board RAM: 2 GB 4 GB , DDR3 1066 MHz.
- Max. RAM: non-upgradeable.
- Display: Retina 11.6-inch, native 1366 × 768 (16:9). Lower resolutions supported LED-backlit TFT active matrix IPS, 16:10 widescreen, 1280 x 800 pixels max resolution.
- Webcam: FaceTime 720p resolution.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics with 256 MB of shared DDR3 memory and Micro-DVI output.
- Storage: 64 GB 128 GB flash storage.
- Fusion Drive: No.
- InputOutput: 2 x USB 2.0, analog audio out and Mini DisplayPort video out.
- Power Connector: MagSafe.
- Battery: inbuilt lithium-ion polymer, 35-watt-hour.
- Internet Wireless connection: inbuilt AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- Preinstalled OS: 10.6.4 (10F3061).
- OS max. upgrade: macOS 10.13 “High Sierra”.
- Dimensions: .11-.68 x 11.8 x 7.56 inch.
- Weight: 2.3 lb.
Apple Numbers, Discontinuation, Price
Apple Number: A1370 (EMC 2393).
Apple Part Numbers:
- MC906LL/A – 1.6 GHz
- MC505LL/A – 1.4 GHz
Discontinued: July 20, 2011.
- Apple added optional Apple USB Ethernet 100 Mbit adapter.
- The model was equipped with a flash storage that was a compromise between HDD and SSD. While lacking SSD durability and reliability flash gives an instant access to the system. With a display that small it’s clear MacBook Air was designed with travel needs in mind.
MacBookAir 3,1 Models
MacBook Air (11-inch, 1.6GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Late 2010)
Model IdentifierMacBookAir3,1 Model NumberA1370 (EMC 2393) Part NumberMC906LL/A Family11-inch, Late 2010 Released2010 Display Size11.6 inches Dimensions11.8 x 7.56 x 0.68 in Weight2.3 pounds Processor1.6Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo RAM2GB Storage128GB SSD OpticalNone See alsoSell your MacBook Air (11-inch, 1.6Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, Late 2010) online now
MacBook Air (11-inch, 1.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Late 2010)
Model IdentifierMacBookAir3,1 Model NumberA1370 (EMC 2393) Part NumberMC505LL/A Family11-inch, Late 2010 Released2010 Display Size11.6 inches Dimensions11.8 x 7.56 x 0.68 in Weight2.3 pounds Processor1.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo RAM2GB Storage64/128GB SSD OpticalNone See alsoSell your MacBook Air (11-inch, 1.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, Late 2010) online now
- MacBook Air 11-inch of late 2010 is meant for instant communication and quick typewriting. It is closer to a 2-in-1 tablet, the non-touch screen the only feature that set it apart.
- Although the 11-inch MacBook Air is only slightly lighter than the 13-inch MacBook Air, the biggest difference is the footprint which gives each model a distinct category, the 11-inch Air is almost small enough to fit in a space that can hold an iPad.
- Though the specification says two RAM options (2 GB or 4 GB) and flash storage options (64 GB or 120 GB) MacBook Air 11-inch is not home upgrade friendly. The upgrade was available at a time of purchase.
- With sizes that small, heating can be a problem. The aluminum casing helps to dissipate the heat into the air, but not much. On the other hand, MacBook Air 11” is not meant for serious processor loading tasks.
- MacBookAir3,1 User Guide
- MacBook Air Manuals: User Guides, Quick Start Guides, Essentials & more
- MacBook Air Firmware Updates
- Sell your used Apple MacBook to iGotOffer now! We offer the highest price online for your used electronics: Macbook for sale.
Apple Macbook Air 11-inch Late 2010 ..after a decade [Video]
Video uploaded by Alberto Wiratman on February 5, 2020.