- 1 Best MacBook Pro 13 Retina 2017 A1708 Repair Singapore
- 1.1 How much does the MacBook repair cost?
- 1.2 How to find the model number of your MacBook?
- 1.3 Can I fix my MacBook Pro or MacBook Air myself?
- 1.4 Looking for another MacBook model Singapore?
- 1.5 MacBook Pro 13 Retina 2017 A1708 Screen Replacement
- 1.6 MacBook Pro 13 Retina 2017 A1708 LCD Replacement
- 1.7 Reports of M1 MacBook’s screen cracking for no reason
- 1.8 MacBook Pro 13 Retina 2017 A1708 Battery Replacement
- 1.9 Macbook Pro 13 Retina 2017 A1708 Charging Port Replacement
- 1.10 How do I get expert services on my Macbook Pro 13 Retina 2017 A1708?
- 1.11 Does Macbook repair have a warranty?
- 1.12 Where can I get my Macbook Pro 13 2017 Retina repair in Singapore?
Best MacBook Pro 13 Retina 2017 A1708 Repair Singapore
Looking for MacBook Pro 13 2017 Retina or MacBook Pro A1708 Retina repair services in Singapore? Mister Mobile is here to help! We are now officially an Apple-certified repair provider in Singapore! We are able to repair a wide range of issues ranging from a MacBook with a broken screen to another with faulty batteries.
MacBook repair process are complex and are not recommended for everyday users to fix themselves. One small mistake could risk spoiling parts that were working properly. This would add up on top of the initial repair cost.
How much does the MacBook repair cost?
Our MacBook repair cost for the replacement is considerably cheaper than any other service centre hence it is wise to choose us for your repairs. Rest assured as the labor fee is already included in the prices quoted before proceeding on with the repair. The cost all depends on the type of services you need.
Also, most MacBook repairs will take approximately 90 mins to 120 mins to complete. Again, the time needed depends on the MacBook repair services that you require.
How to find the model number of your MacBook?
There is a wide range of MacBooks in the market and each has its own “Model Numbers”. Follow the steps below to find the correct Model number of your Mac to get the correct repair for it.
Turn on your MacBook and click on the Apple menu > About this Mac. A window will pop up, displaying your model and built year.
Another way is to flip over the Mac and locate the Macbook’s model identifier. There is a line of text behind it ( see image ), where you will find the Model Identifier.
- Identifying your MacBook
- Identifying your MacBook Air
- Identifying your MacBook Pro
Can I fix my MacBook Pro or MacBook Air myself?
The short answer is yes you can. However, we wouldn’t recommend it.
All MacBook repairs require one to have the right tools to open it up and the right parts to replace the faulty ones. Once opened, there are lots of cables and connectors that are needed to be disconnected for the faulty parts before removing them.
A simple mistake or removing the wrong cable will cause bigger issues down the line. Some issues like losing all the data, short-circuited board, bad cable connections, etc.
Hence, if your Mac Notebook is having some issues, we recommend you to come to us or go back to Apple to get expert service and repair.
Looking for another MacBook model Singapore?
Need another repair for your devices? Simply visit our Macbook pages for more.
MacBook Pro 13 Retina 2017 A1708 Screen Replacement
The most typical fault most Macbook repair users will face is a cracked screen.
If there are obvious cracks on the screen BUT the display has no weird colored lines or black marks, a MacBook screen replacement may be the service you need. In this case, you are lucky enough that the internal LCD panel is not damaged during the collision or whatever caused the crack.
However, a cracked screen will eventually lead to a broken LCD.
MacBook Pro 13 Retina 2017 A1708 LCD Replacement
Apple MacBooks has very impressive displays especially the Retina display on its MacBook Pro. However, the repair cost of a Retina screen replacement is significantly higher than normal screens.
Your device’s screen is not functional and the screen displays HAVE marks or lines. If the damaged MacBook’s display has NO marks or lines, you may require screen replacement in this case.
Do note that screen and lcd replacement are both different repair processes so it is important to determine which is the repairs you need. If you are uncertain about the issue, please contact us and we will do a free check-up for you.
Reports of M1 MacBook’s screen cracking for no reason
There have been reports of the latest M1 MacBook Air and M1 MacBook Pro screen cracking under “normal use” by many users.
Unfortunately, Apple’s response on this varies from user to user. Some users reportedly mentioned that they had to fork out a sum of money to repair and some get theirs replaced free of charge.
If you are facing this issue, bring your MacBook Air or MacBook Pro to get a checkup done is the best way to go.
MacBook Pro 13 Retina 2017 A1708 Battery Replacement
Our MacBook repair center also uses battery replacement that is A grade and equivalent to the original product. The battery replacement cost in our shop is cheap which completes within 90 mins to 120 mins.
It is normal if your battery life does not last long after a period of time due to deteriorating.
The number of charges on your device has exceeded the suggested cycle count.
MacBook, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro have different charge cycles depending on their built years. Newer Macs will usually have a charge cycle of 1000.
According to Apple:
Follow these steps to access information about your Mac notebook battery, including its cycle count:
1. Hold the Option key and click the Apple menu. Choose System Information.
2. Under the Hardware section of the System Information window, select Power. The current cycle count is listed under the Battery Information section.
If the device cannot power on or battery percentage does not increase despite showing that it is charging. You may need a charging port replacement.
Macbook Pro 13 Retina 2017 A1708 Charging Port Replacement
Charging port replacement is a simple MacBook repair that completes within 120 mins. This MacBook repair cost is also cheaper.
If your Mac Notebook cannot be charged, there’s no charging icon when plugged in or only starts charging at a certain angle, then this replacement is for you.
Make sure you tested that your device doesn’t charge even with a working cable and it was working and fully powered prior to this.
If the device heats up despite being idle, the issue may lie with a faulty battery. Be on the lookout for a bloated battery in this case and get the battery replaced ASAP.
Case Trust Accreditation
- With CaseTrust Accreditation, one can be sure of fair business practices for any services.
- Ever bought defective parts from another service center in Singapore? Were there lots of inconveniences by the other service center?
- Good news! Now you don’t have to spend so much time checking your product for flaws. No need to pour over the fine print of contracts. You can proceed with your repair service confidently.
How do I get expert services on my Macbook Pro 13 Retina 2017 A1708?
Find the MacBook repair you need.
- Add to Cart and proceed to Check-out. No payment is required for online check-out.
- Enter the promo code found at the check-out page for $3 off. Applicable for all online orders only.
- Wait for our confirmation SMS. (We strive to respond within 1 hour.)
- Drop by to get your MacBook repair done. Pay for your repair cost in our shop after we have fixed your Surface Pro.
It’s that simple! Contact us now at 92230410 or hit the WhatsApp button! Follow us on our Facebook page to get the latest update whether we are operating on special dates such as Chinese New Year period.
Does Macbook repair have a warranty?
Yes! Below are our warranty policy for MacBook repair:
- How long is the repair warranty? There will be a 30 days warranty for all Surface Pro repair services.
- There is no warranty for camera removal, or any Surface Pro parts installation services where the parts are from your own source
- Please sign off and ensure your repair details are successfully registered into our system after the repair.
- For water damage units, our warranty applies to the replaced parts only.
- Warranty does not cover cosmetic defects, water damage, cracked screens and human errors.
Where can I get my Macbook Pro 13 2017 Retina repair in Singapore?
Mister Mobile currently has branches across Singapore!
You can check out more about all outlets here.